Tuesday 30 August 2016

Edo Decides 2016


My name is Ikuborije Olorunfemi Opeyemi. I'm an undergraduate student of Kogi State University, Anyigba. I am currently studying Political Science. I am a pro-Nigeria. I believe in democracy and the ethics of Utilitarianism that teaches the greater good for the greater number.
I have witnessed and been in touch with political, social and economic events in Edo state for over two decades. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly.

I have almost 2,000 Facebook friends. My message is not targeted towards all of them. My message is targeted towards about 60% of my all my friends on Facebook. This 60% are from Edo state.
Like I said, I have witnessed and been in touch with socio-political cum economic events in Edo state for over two decades. I have witnessed three regime of democratic rule in Edo state. I witnessed Lucky Igbinedion's rule, Osariemen Osunbor and presently that of Adams Oshiomole.
As such, I can effectively and efficiently compare and contrast the three regimes we've had for over 17 years of democratic rule in Edo state in particular and Nigeria at large.
Ceteris Paribus, come September 10th 2016, the good people of Edo state will troop out to the polls to decide who will rule them for the next four years. It is going to be a difficult choice given the present circumstances befalling our great nation.
My mission here and until the election day as a student of Politics will be to make that choice less difficult. My mission here will be to help my people make the right choice.
Stay in touch for more updates.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Edo state
God bless All of Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment