Friday 5 August 2016

Open Relationship, Do they help or hurt relationship?

photo credit: LovePanky

What is an Open Relationship

An open relationship can be defined as any relationship in which the emotional connection is exclusive, but the physical intimacy isn’t. Both the partners love each other, but they also have sex with other people outside the marriage/relationship
I know of a few couples who have tried the whole "Open Relationship" thing, and so far it turns out horribly. It seems to be a common trend that once the relationship is labeled "Open" that not too long afterwards the relationship ends....badly.
Two of the couples that I know who have had open relationships claim that the other partner "cheated", which is why they broke up, and I think to myself, how can one cheat in an open relationship! Is that even possible? When you allow each other to be with other people is there really such thing as "cheating"?
Has anyone here had an open relationship? How did it work out for you?
Has anyone here thought about an open relationship? What was the reason you did/did not go through with it?
And finally, would you date someone that was a fan of open relationships?

As for me, I wouldn't be able to handle an open relationhip. if I'm sleeping with more than one person it's because I'm not in a relationship"






#Disqus Usage


No comments:

Post a Comment